Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Already October

I can't believe it's already October. Where did my summer go?

My jalapeno's continue to produce and even flower despite the chilly mornings now. My cherry tomoto plant is also stubbornly producing. I've watered the plants but only every couple of days.

I also replanted my onion sets.

I had planted them in the spring but the cucumber plant took over their pot and the tops pretty much just wilted. With the cucumber plant now dead (god rest his soul) the replanted onions have green shoots popping up. I probably should rush and try to get garlic in the ground for winter as well.

Money has been tight around the house lately so storing things away for a new day has been limited. I'd LIKE to buy a solar oven, a manual washing machine and rain barrels but for right now those items are sitting on my list of to-do's.

Apathy. Thy name is Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment